Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WPlus9 - Wishing You/Folders

Happy Wednesday!!! Today I'm here to share my project with Wishing You stamp set and coordinate die set, both from WPlus9. I fell in love with these cute rabbits and created a set of folders with card inside for a short message using a Folder With Insert Die Set from We R Memory Keepers

I started by cutting the folders and their supplies. Then I made a background applying Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks using a watercolor technique and after drying I used an embossing technique to get a night sky. I cut the grass, stamped and cut the rabbits and speech bubbles. See my video tutorial below. 








Live Creatively!!!
Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥