The first set - Baby Cards
Two baby cards - one for boy and one for girl. I decided to make CAS cards using various ABC stamp sets and added the cloud with a deco cutout (small heart and star).
The second set - Winter Cards
I used my fave snowman rubber stamp from Gorjuss and my own Brick Wall Stencil for the first card. Firstly I made a white brick wall on the black BGR and then I added a lovely snowman. I used stencilling, stamping and colouring techniques.
The second one was a rather time-consuming because I decided for more layered card. I used blending, stamping and watercoloring techniques. The rabbits and Moon were made from 4 layers to get 3D effect.
The third project - Nautical Card
I made a more layered card again. I combined Summertime Charm stamps and coordinate dies from Lawn Fawn and Nauticool stamps and coordinate dies from Paper Smooches. The bottom layer of a stitched frame was blended using Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean DIPs. "HI" canvas letters were sprayed by Chipped Sapphire DSS to get clearer pattern. Finally I also added a few small trifles inside. I used blending, stamping and colouring techniques.
I also join my project into the challenges:
- Anything Goes #258 & #259 / Word Art Wednesday Ch.
- Christmas - Challenge #97 / CAS on Sunday
- Baby It's Cold Outside / Come And Get It Ch.
- Anything Goes / TTCRD Ch.
- Make a Christmas Card or Scrapbook Page / Use Your Stuff Ch.
- Anything Goes / Simon Says Wednesday Ch.
- Anything Goes #33 / A Bit More Time To Craft Ch.
The first set of cards
The second set of cards
The third project