Friday, November 6, 2015

WPlus9 - Wishing You

Hello Everyone!!! I have just finished a few tags with my new stamps. Although I found a yellow envelope with my new stamps, stencils and plastic templates in our post box last week I found a few free minutes for my project this week. Firstly I spent a few days with my family in Moravia and after our homecoming I was very busy. 



I used a watercolor technique for my Bob & Bobek X-Mas Tags. I'm sure the names Bob & Bobek are unknown for most readers. And here is my explanation.  I'm sure you can't find a child in CR who doesn't know the cartoon about the two great white rabbits. I watched this cartoon when I was a girl and my son watched it too. It's very popular here and children love these rabbit's stories, Their names are Bob and Bobek and they live in the flying wizard's black hat. I'm adding a link for you. 





Well, I made another tutorial too, my second attempt. I hope it's better than the previous, but still not excellent. Please be benevolent, I'm an absolutely beginner in this activity.  


Live Creatively!!!
Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥