The first one is for Alex. She wished for the calendar to be with animals only. It was a challenge for me because I wanted to use stamps from the same designer. Fortunately, my collection of stamps was sufficient for this project and I placed the animals on all the cards. I hope Alex will be satisfied with it.
The second and third calendars are for Sue. She wished to mark the bank holidays in her calendars. Great to hear it. A new inspiration for me.
Step by step instructions:
1. Make a card for every month/ Free Printable Calendar
2. Print a document/Watercolor Pad 300 g/m2
3. Cut the monthly cards - size 9.5 x 8 cm/Paper Trimmer
4. Stamp and colour cards/various stamp sets from LF, DIPs and AIPs from Ranger, water brushes
5. Put cards into the wooden stand.