Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Bon Voyage

I wish you a nice, nice Sunday!!! I have just finished my transportation projects. The first of them is card, using Bon Voyage and Say Cheese stamp sets and coordinate dies, all from Lawn Fawn.



My second transportation project is the tea bag holder. When I used Bon Voyage and coordinate dies again and You've Got Mail stamp set, again from Lawn Fawn.



Thanks for stopping.
Hugs Jenna

S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper; Studio Calico Atlantic Col., Abroad Col.; Bazzill Almond Cream and Coconut Papers; Papermania A6 Kraft Card/Envelope.
Dies: Lawn Fawn: Bon VoyageBlue Skies and Stitched Journaling CardSimon Says Stamp Sketchy Banners.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Bon Voyage, Say Cheese and You've Got Mail.
Inks: Archival Ink: Jet Black and Watering Can; Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Weathered Wood, Barn Door, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer; Martha Stewart Scoring Board; Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush and Craft Scissors; Ek Success 1/2" Circle Punch; WeR Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile; Tsukineco Sponge Daubers.
Glues & Mediums: Woodware double-side tape, double-side foam tape; Zig 2 Way Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Embellishments: Washi Tapes, Ribbon, WeR Memory Keepers Eyelets.

I'm linking to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Transport It.





1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love the airplane! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥