Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Winter Sparrows

Hello, hello, hello!!! I have just finished my New Year cards. These are my first winter cards this year. I made them for business partners of my friend. I hope she will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating it! 

My cards are the result of playtime with various Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, Vendy Wecchi white embossing paste and Simon Says Stamp stencil. I became enthusiastic with Wendy Vecchi embossing pastes, they are fantastic.

And here is my two layer New Year card.



As the base of card I chose the Lawn Fawn Jump 4 you paper, the bent size 145 x 105 mm. I stuck the blue background with snow on it. White snow was made using SSS Falling Snow Stencil and Vendy Wecchi white embossing paste. Two layer numbers and letters were made from shimmer white paper and Jump 4 you paper (its back side), using Quinn's ABCs and Quinn's 123 dies, both from Lawn Fawn. The sparrows were made using the Winter Sparrows stamps and coordinate dies, both from Lawn Fawn again and coloured Distress Inks.

Thanks for stopping.
Hugs Jenna

S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper; Lawn Fawn Jump 4 You Paper; Echo Park All About Boy/Blue & Lt. Teal.
Dies: Lawn Fawn: Quinn's ABCsQuinn's 123 and Winter Spparows.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Winter Spparows.
Inks: Archival Ink: Jet Black; Distress Ink: Mustard Seed, Frayed Burlap, Brushed Corduroy, Barn Door, Tumbled Glass.
Tools: Fiskars Paper TrimmerSimon Says Stamp Falling Snow StencilScissors; Spatula.
Glues & Mediums: Woodware double-side tape, double-side foam tape; Zig 2 Way Fine-Tip Glue Pen; Vendy Wecchi Embossing Paste/White.




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥