Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Partly Cloudy

Hello again!!! I have made one more card today. It's a card for my niece Thea for her name day. I was finally able to use the stamp set Partly Cloudy from Lawn Fawn, which I have had a long time in my private collection. 

And here is result of my playtime with them.

We all wish you a nice name day, Thea!!! 
Hugs Jenna


S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka; Bazzill Coconut Paper; Anitas A6 White Card/Envelope.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Partly Cloudy.
Inks: Archival Ink: Watering Can, Pale Orche, French Ultramarine.
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer; Darice Embossing Folder Strip Background.
Glues & Mediums: Woodware super double-side tape, double-side foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥