Monday, September 8, 2014

Purple Onion D. - Freckles

Hello Everyone!!! I have this card after a long break. It's my first project using three different stamps from Purple Onion Designs. Their designer is Stacey Yacula Studio. My friend got this card for her B-Day. She was very pleased because I made the gift bag with the same frog for her.

And here is my funny card.

Thanks for stopping.
Hugs Jenna

S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: Echo Park Papers; Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper.
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Thanks on line; MFT Pinking Edge.
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs: Freckles, Balloon, Party Hat & Kite.
Inks: Archival Ink: Jet Black; Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage.
Tools: Fiskars Paper TrimmerScissors.
Glue: Woodware double-side tape; Zig 2 Way Fine-Tip Glue Pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥