Monday, September 8, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Just My Type

Hello everyone again!!! I have one more card for you today. This is a card for my niece Katie from London. :-) Dear Katie, we all wish you a happy B-day!!! We love you!!!

And here is the card, using two different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks for stopping.
Hugs Jenna

S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: 7 Gypsies Papers; Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper; Papermania A6 Card/Envelope.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Just My Type, Say Cheese
Inks: Archival Ink: Jet Black; Distress Inks: Pumice Stone, Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain.
Tools: Fiskars Paper TrimmerScissors: WeR Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (1/4" Radius), Teresa Collins Stapler. 
Glue: Woodware: double-side tape, double-side foam tape; Zig 2 Way Fine-Tip Glue Pen; Ranger Glossy Accents.
Embellishments: Mark Richards Metal Grey Stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥