Friday, August 22, 2014

Back To School

Hello everyone!!! The first school day is coming soon and it's high time for some projects on this theme. :-) I made the card and box for the sweets, using various stamps and dies. 

Here you can see the set together. I put the dark chocolate coated cranberries into the box. :-)

And here are the detailed photos.




I hope you enjoyed my projects! :-D
Hugs Jenna

S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: Echo Park Paper For the record 2 ... Red/Kraft. 
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts: Folder With Insert, Pizza Box; Lawn Fawn: Quinn's Capital ABCs, Tag You're It; Paper Smooches: Bookmarks; The Crafters Workshop: Sweet.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Quinn's Capital ABCs, Milo's ABCs, Jessie's ABCS, Schoolhouse Backdrops, Just My Type, Just My Type, too.
Inks: Archival Ink: Jet Black; Distress Ink: Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Wathered Wood.
Tools: Fiskars Paper TrimmerScissors.
Glue: Woodware double-side tape; Zig 2 Way Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Embellishments: DCWV: The Adhesive Cork; Lawn Fawn: Coral Single Cord.

I'm going to take part in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Back To School.







1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenna - your projects are awesome and did I hear you right.... cranberries in dark chocolate??? YUM! My favourite bit is the little cork push pins - so amazing!
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Back To School Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥