Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Concord & 9th - Eat Cake Stamps

Hello everyone!!! I'm very happy because I can finally share a project with my Eat Cake stamp set and coordinate dies, both from Concord & 9th. I have had these FAB stamp set about 4 months but I have used them for the first time this week. I combined them with Storybook 1 Die from Pretty Pink Posh and Treat Toppers Die from Mama Elephant. I used stamping and watercoloring techniques. And here are my projects.







I also join my project into the challenges:
I wish you a Happy Dayl!!!

Hugs










4 comments:

  1. Awesome projects!! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get it challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project and thank you for joining us over at Come and Get It Challenge Blog.. DT MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so super cute, jenna. I love the wonky crooked cakes, cupcakes and candles. They're adorable, and you've done an awesome job with these images and coloring. THanks so much for sharing your art with us, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this great project. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥