Saturday, May 14, 2016

Scrapping 4 Fun #65 - Crackacat

Hello Everyone!!! I'm so happy to share my news with you that I'm a new Design Team Member at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. I'll be working at this group from May to August 2016. I would like to thank Rachelle who is owner of this blog for her invitation. Of course, I'm very thrilled and proud. 




The theme for this challenge is Anything Goes and I decided to use Crackacat Digi Stamp from Ike's Art who is our sponsor for this week and made a card with this awesome X-mas digi image using colouring and blending techniques. I used the grey shades because I've got a russian tomcat. When my son saw this card he said that it's our tomcat Lucius. 


And here is the photo of our talkative tomcat Lucius. 


I hope you also join your projects into the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge this week and I wish you Good Luck.

I also join my card into the Challenge #193 - Holiday / Addicted To Stamps.

Have a great day.
Hugs





6 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring and a super card design. Congratulations on your DT position - I am sure they are thrilled to have you on the Team. :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenna, looking forward working with you!
    Big Welcome
    Hugs
    Rachelle
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Christmas card and your adorable cat - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    beautiful card sweet kitten nice that joined our team
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas kitty is absolutely adorable, and talk about impressive colouring! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and cute card! Your cat is beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥