Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Creative Moments #93 - Zen

Hello Everyone!!! I've a new project for Creative Moments. The theme for this week is Anything Goes / Black + White + 1 other colour. I selected Zen Digi Image from Bloobell Stamps who is our sponsor for this week. The image was coloured by white, black and grey Aquarell Pens. The BGR was stamped by Watering Can Archival Ink from Ranger. And here is the result of my job. 



I hope you also join your projects into the Creative Moments Challenge this week and I wish you Good Luck.

I also join my card into the challenges:

Have a great day.
Hugs




4 comments:

  1. So cute, Jenna! Wish I could still get into the lotus position. :-D Thanks so much for joining in our "Thinking of You" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice b/w card. I like how you've extended your image over the top of the card. If I ever got I to that position, the only thing I'd be thinking of would be how I'd get back out of it! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥