Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Technique Tuesday - A Little Fruity

Hello Everyone! We have had sunny and hot Tuesday today and I have had a gift bag with stamp from Technique Tuesday for you. What a lucky chance. 

It's a special day for us because our son has a Birthday today. He's twelve and it's unbelievable for me. I remember as I hold my baby in my arms and it seems that it was recently. Now we have had a young boy at home. I received a special order from our nice son a month ago. He's used to getting B-day cards from us every year. He asked a card with the same fruits as I used for his invitation cards. This bag is a compromise because we have had an experience gift certificate for him. I hope our son will be surprise when he'll find a greeting card with pear and a gift certificate inside.



Well, I used A Little Fruity stamp set from Technique Tuesday and Striped Backgrounds stamp set from My Favorite Things stamp and my new craft die from Pretty Pink Posh. 

Firstly I cut the pocket using craft die from Lifestyle Craft, stamped the stripes and stuck the borders. Secondly I cut the rectangle from corrugated board and torn window inside and added a white paper with a light green pear. At the end I added a few trifles. 


Dear Tim, we wish you a wonderful B-day. Enjoy your EXPERIENCE!!!


Have a fantastic day.
Hugs



2 comments:

  1. How cute?!!! I love the corrugated look. And those googly eyes always make me so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detail you put on this pocket card I love soft colors mixed with the rustic of the corrugated board.
    Have a lovely day Jenna!

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥