Friday, June 19, 2015

Life Is Better With a Smile

Hello and happy Friday Everyone! I have had my last layout from my set for you today. This one captures my beautiful and fantastic nieces Veronika and Thea on their holiday a few years ago. 



Firstly I made the background using Shabby Chic paper from Kaisercraft, the Shattered Circles Stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and White Embossing Paste from Vendy Wecchi. When the background had dried, I added the lower black layer using Licorice Twist heavyweight cardstock from Bazzill. When the base was prepared I added various paper pieces, stamps, photo, letters and other trifles. 

Dear Veronika & Thea thanks for your beautiful photo.

Have an amazing Friday and weekend.
Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout! I love how you created that background, I also love the cute picture! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥