Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Just My Type, Too

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

This week's challenge at Lawnscaping Challenge is all about Clean and Simple.



Here is my project: A card with sentiment from Lawn Fawn stamp set. This video from EH inspired me. Thanks.


First I stuck two different washi tapes on the white card, stamped "you are the best!" sentiment and splashed this white card by two different inks: Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar, using the fine brush and water. Then I prepared the circle decoration with heart in its center, using Ek Success circle punch 1", heart die and white vellum. Next I added the decoration and a few rhinestones on the white card. Finally I stuck this white card on the dark grey background, using double-sides tape.




Thanks for stopping. 
Hugs, Jenna 

Supplies: 
Surfaces: Bazzill Basic: Coconut,Flinstone cardstock paper, vellum: Studio Calico: Abroad Paper Pad
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Just my type, too
Dies: Lawn Fawn Hearts 
Ink: Distress Ink: Black Soot, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass. 
Glue: Woodware double-sides tape, double-sides foam tape. 
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer; Ek Success circle punch 1"; Brush and Scissors. 
Embellishments: washi tapes; selfadhesive rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥