Monday, March 10, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Blue Skies Bookmark

Hi! I made new magnetic bookmark for my son, using two different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. 


The first I prepared white smooth paper (approx. 7 x 20 cm) and bended it in the middle. Then I put and stuck balloon die on the bent paper, NOT IN THE TOP PART, and die cut, using "the bigger balloon" die from Blue Skies and removable tape. When the base of bookmark was prepared I stamped its both outside parts, using "the bigger balloon" from Blue Skies stamps set. I watercolour balloon baskets, using Distress Ink Frayed Burlap.

I stamped two balloons, using Blue Skies stamp set and the StazOn Jet Black Ink. Then I watercoloured them, using Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemon. I die cut the balloons after drying, using Blue Skies dies set. The basket with ropes was cut from both balloons. I used only top parts of them. They were stuck on the bookmark base. 

I stamped and cut two "pennants" and decorated them by small hearts in their center, using Blue Skies stamp set, Blue Skies dies set, StazOn Jet Black Ink and Distress Ink Fired Brick.The pennants were stuck on balloons. I die cut and stamped two clouds too, using Blue Skies dies set and Teeny Tiny Backdrops stamps set.


Finally I cut two identical pieces of magnetic foils and inserted them into the bookmark, using A5 adhesive backed magnetic shims.


Thanks for stopping.
Hugs Jenna

Supplies:
Surfaces: Bazzill Basic Coconut Cardstock; Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper.
Dies: Lawn Fawn Blue Skies.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Blue Skies and Teeny Tiny Backdrops.
Ink: Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black; Distress Ink: Fired Brick, Squeezed Lemon, Tumbled Glass, Frayed Burlap.
Glue: Ranger Glue & Seal;Kuretake 2 Way Glue Chisel Tip.
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer; Zutter Craft Knife; Scissors.
Accessories: XCut A5 Adhesive Backed magnetic shim.




2 comments:

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥