Friday, February 28, 2014

Say Cheese Card

Hello! I just finished my second card with adorable camera, using the Say Cheese stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



I stamped the camera, using StazOn Jet Black Ink and watercoloured it, using Distress Inks Frayed Burlap, Black Soot, Scattered straw, Crushed Olive, Ripe Persimmon and Tumbled Glass. I cut the camera after drying.  

I embossed based of card randomly, using the smiley from Say Cheese stamp set, VersaMark stamp pad and clear Zing embossing power. I dried it up by hot gun. Then I punched the ribbon edge of card, using my fave border punch.

As the next step I stuck the paper banner, washi tape banner to the card base, using the double-side tape. Then I stuck the camera, using double-sides foam tape and added the speech bubble clip on the top.  


When card was finished, I cut the card for greeting, using the Walnut Cream paper. I rounded its corners, using the Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (1/8" radius). Then I stamped this cream card, using the smiley from Say Cheese stamp set and Distress Ink Frayed Burlap. And the end I stuck the cream card on a slant into the base craft card, using the photo mounting squares.




Thanks for stopping.
Hugs, Jenna

Supplies:
Surfaces: Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper; Bazzill Basic Walnut Cream Paper.
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Say Cheese.
Ink: Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black; Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap, Black Soot, Scattered straw, Crushed Olive, Ripe Persimmon and Tumbled Glass.
Embossing Powder: American Crafts Zing Clear.
Glue: Woodware double-sides tape, double-sides foam tape; Pioneer mounting squares; Tsukineko VersaMark Stamp Pad.
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer; We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (1/8" Radius); Papermania hot gun, Artemio Ribbon Edge Punch, Scissors.
Embellishments: speech bubble clip, Teresa Collins Family Stories washi tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥