Saturday, February 22, 2014

Say Cheese Birthday Card

Hello blogers! I made a funny card for my niece, using three different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.



I used the adorable camera and say cheese phrase from the Say Cheese stamp set. I stamped the camera, using StazOn Jet Black Ink and then watercoloured it, using Distress Inks Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Broken China and Tumbled Glass. I cut the camera after drying.  

Then I stamped "say cheese" phrase on the card background randomly, using the same colours of Distress Ink as on camera. I added the "keep smiling" phrase at the bottom of card, using Jessie's ABC and Quinn's ABCs stamp sets. I stamped it by StazOn Jet Black and coloured by Koh-i-noor crayons. I decorated the "smiling" phrase with white dots, using Sakura extra fine tip Pen-touch maker.

I stuck the camera to the card, using double-side foam tape.



And Cheery on the top is the smiley in the card corner outside and inside too. :-)
Hugs Jenna

Supplies:
Surfaces: Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper; Bazzill Basic Paper Coconut Paper
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Say Cheese, Jessie's ABC, Quinn's ABCs
Ink: Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black; Distress Ink: Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Broken China and Tumbled Glass
Pen: Sakura Pen-Touch White Extra Fine Point 
Crayons: Koh-i-noor: Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥