Sunday, June 17, 2018

B-DAY Cards

Hello my creative friends!!! I have had a creative weekend because my boys aren't at home, they have had a travel weekend. :-) I have just finished a few projects and I would like to share them with you.

The first one
B-Day set for my son Timi for his upcoming15th Birthday. I can't believe we have a teenager at home and I ask myself when it happened. :-) 
I made a B-Day set for him using stencilling, spraying, blending and stamping techniques.



The second one
B-Day set for my brother Tom, his B-Day is coming soon too. I used my new stamp set from Stampin'Up for this project.

Tom, we wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




The third project
B-Day card for my mom for her B-Day. I used my new stamp set from Stampin'Up and stamping, colouring and masking techniques. 

Dear Mom, we wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for everything you do for us! We LOVE YOU!!!



And here are two another cards with my new umbrella stamp set.





I also join my projects into the challenges: 
Thanks for stopping by and have a FAB day.
Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥