Monday, February 26, 2018

Pig Stamp Set - Card & Triangle Box

Hello my creative friends!!! Today I'm here to share a few others projects with my funny Pig stamp set and coordinate dies. I have to say I really enjoy it. 

The first project is a set - card and a large triangle box - for my little nephew Edurard for his B-day. The large triangle box I saw here and I was thrilled. Thanks Sam for sharing and inspiration. I'm going to use the box for Jelly Beans because most children love them.






The second card I made just because. As I wrote these pigs really enjoy me. The BGR was made using my own Brick Wall Stencil.



I used stamping, watercolouring, embossing and blending techniques.

I also join my project into the challenges: 
Thanks for stopping by and have a FAB day.
Hugs 





1 comment:

  1. Such adorable creations! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥