I used one of my new stamp sets and coordinate dies for my cards and memo block decoration. A small present for my husband on his desk. I stamped 3 sides of memo block using three various DIPs - Barn Door, Chipped Sapphire and Hickory Smoke and I also used the same DIPs to make a card but I also added Tumbled Glass DIP to make fishing net BGR. Feel free to see video tutorials if you're interested.
I combined stencilling, blending, stamping and masking techniques.
I also join my project into the challenges:
- Pets Corner / Simon Says Monday Ch.
- Anything Goes Jan 31 / TTCRD Ch.
- Anything Goes #34 / Lemon Shortbread Ch.
- Anything Goes #37 / A Bit More Time Ch.
- 3 or More Layers / Come and Get It Ch.
- Anything Goes # 268-269 / Word Art Wednesday Ch.