Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cards & Tags for Floral Studio

Hello everyone!!! Today I'm here with my another creation for the Floral Studio in Prague. I made a few New Year Cards and small paper tags (cards) with clip - they will be add to the bouquets.

New Year Cards 
Well, I decided for untypical projects and made CAS cards using Just My Type stamp set from Lawn Fawn. Firstly I stamped BGRs using two BGR stamps from Hero Arts and then I cut 4 Notepad Cards, stamped images and colored them. I used gray color tones.



Mini tags with mini clothes peg - Lawn Fawn
For my first sets I decided to use various stamps and coordinate dies from Lawn Fawn. The mini tags were made from more layers to get chipboard and the rabbits and owls were made from two layers. I added "Thanks" on the back.






Mini cards with mini clothes peg - WPlus 9
In this case I chose CAS mini cards and I used my fave stamp sets and coordinate dies from WPlus 9. Firstly I made a base of the cards using Stitched Journaling Card Die from Lawn Fawn. The cards were scored and bent. I stamped and cut rabbits and baby elephants - two layers again - colored the images using Hickory Smoke and Black Soot DIPs. 





I also join my project into the challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

New Year Cards




Mini tags with mini clothes peg - Lawn Fawn




Mini cards with mini clothes peg - WPlus 9


4 comments:

  1. You are so well orgnised, New Year cards made already. Your tags are also lovey, the little pag is a great way to attach them. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all !!!
    A wonderful creation !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}



    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tags Jenna!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! We appreciate your entry. I do hope that you join us again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥