Monday, July 25, 2016

UYS # 231 - Use Floral Patterned Paper

Hello my creative friends!!! Today I'm here to share my next project for UYS.



The theme for this week added our DT sister Lori and it's "Use floral patterned paper on your project". I used paper with small flowers from Studio Calico and made sour cream containers for my son's friend for her B-Day celebration. The containers are filled by fave jelly candies. 




I hope you also join your projects into the Use Your Stuff Challenge this week and I wish you Good Luck.

I also join my project into the challenges:
Have a creative day.



2 comments:

  1. What a cut birthday project!!! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week. I hope I will see you again soon!
    hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Jenna. Super creative and just really lovely. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your talents with us. It's so nice to see such creative and original ideas shared in our challenges. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings to you,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥