Sunday, June 12, 2016

Waffle Flower - Starry Night

Hello and happy Sunday!!! Today we have had a lazy day here and I made two cards with my new Starry Night stamp set from Waffle Flower and Ink Splats stamp set from WPlus9. 

The theme for my projects is Father's Day because it's coming soon. Many countries celebrate it on the third Sunday of June. Although it isn't a common holiday here in CR, I decided to keep this holiday in our family. And the reason? We already celebrate Children's and Mother's Day, so why not Father's Day too? It's fair because each family member have their own day in the calendar!!!

And here are my cards, the first one is for my husband and the second one is for my dad. Feel free to peek at my tutorial below. I tried various designs of the Moons.







I also join my first card into the challenges:
I connected Starry Night and Monochrome stamp sets in one card, I made this one for my friend Iv for her B-day. I used stamping and masking techniques. 



Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a FAB day.
Hugs




2 comments:

  1. So lovely. My attempts splattering always ends up in the bin. This is simply gorgeous, Jenna! So glad you joined Tuesday Throwdown challenge.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fabulous, love the images you used.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥