Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Creative Moments - Goldfish Mice

Hello Everyone!!! I want to share my last project for Creative Moments I decided to step down from the DT and I would like to thanks Alex for the opportunity to be a member at CM. 

I selected Goldfish Mice Digi Image from Di's Digis who is our sponsor for this week and made several layers card with this cute image. The image was coloured by Aquarell Coloured Pencils from Koh-I-Noor using a blending technique. And here is the result of my job. 



I hope you also join your projects into the Creative Moments Challenge this week and I wish you Good Luck.

I also join my card into the challenges:
Have a great day.
Hugs




7 comments:

  1. Ah Jenna a gorgeous card really clever work with such a beautiful image :)
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, such lovely coloring on that adorable image. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simply adorable. I know it would put a smile on face to receive it. :) Thanks for playing along at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty with the soft colours.
    Hugs, Angie (DT Sister) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenna- lovely card creation! Thank you for slipping this by WAW Family Friendly Challenge - I leave you with this scripture - John 3:16 God So loved the World He GAVE his one and only son - that whosoever Believed in Him [Jesus] Would have Everlasting Life - enjoy your week! Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Nice art job here for sure! TFS at WAW this week - I wish you the best in winning a prize! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Jenna. I love that sweet image you've used. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. It always blesses my heart to see your wonderful creations linked to our challenge. Have a blessed week, and please join us again real soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥