Monday, April 25, 2016

Use Your Stuff - GD Challenge #220

Hello Everyone!!! Today I want to share my second project for Use Your Stuff. I was selected as a guest designer for Challenges #219 and #220. Theme of the second one is Use Your Scraps. Tammy thank you for your invitation,



In this case I made a clipboard for my dad for his Birthday. I used various scraps of paper for my project, the BGR was made using acrylic paint from Sacura and three various stencils. The "YOUNG" was made using You Die always twice in three layers. I hope you also join your projects into the Use Your Stuff Challenge this week and wish you Good Luck. Here is my project with the scraps.




Have an amazing day.
Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great clipboard, so many things to check out on it. It is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥