Friday, February 12, 2016

Simon Says Stamp - Game Tile Letters

Hello Everyone!!! I hope you have had a great day! We are enjoying spring weather here but we see only February in our calendars. I love spring and summer so much and I'm happy that Nature doesn't follow the calendar. 

Today I made a gift certificate holder for my husband for his B-day. I believe he'll appreciate it because I chose a voucher to his fave culinary institute. I used my new Game Tile Letters stamp set and coordinate die for this masculine project, both from Simon Says


And here a couple photos of my gift certificate holder. Its spine was decorated by white canvas. Feel free to peek at my tutorial below.




  


I also join my project into the challenges:
Have a FAB FRIDAY!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun CAS creation, love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at *USE YOUR STUFF* ♥
    Majo - DT

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥