Monday, February 22, 2016

Craft Your Passion 300 – Little Gnome

Hello my creative friends!!! I'm here again today to share my new project for Craft Your Passion Challenges Blog. I made a tea bag holder using Little Gnome digi stamp from Julia Spiri who is our sponsor for this week. I'm sure a set of various tea bags may be a useful gift for February days. I also know who will get it but I can't post her name now because this beautiful young lady is one of my fans and it's a gift for her B-Day. The image was made using colouring and blending techniques. Well, I have also added a short tutorial below.

I hope you also join your projects into the Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.






I also join my project into the challenges:
Have a FAB day.




12 comments:

  1. This is a nice, surprising card!
    Thank you for joining the challenge from S4F
    Lia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Love the colors

    hugs
    Tammi
    CYP DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What a fabulous, sweet way to package tea bags...your colouring of the darling image blows me away! WOW! Thank you so much for sharing this gem - and your artistry - at ATSM's Anything Goes challenge!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. This great little dom.Fajny idea for tea.
    Thank you for taking part in Scrapping4funChallenges
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely project. Love the colouring on the gnome.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute image and great coloring - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift for your friend.Super colouring too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable tea holder! Love the Julia Spiri image :o) Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable and a great gift!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute tea bag holder. Thanks for sharing at Lemon Shortbread. Hope to see you back soon. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥