Thursday, December 17, 2015

Lawn Fawn - Winter Owl & Winter Sparrows

Hello Everyone! Today I'm here with a Christmas card for my friend and I'm sure this one is my last for this year. I used Winter Owl and Winter Sparrows small stamp sets and coordinate dies, all from Lawn Fawn. 






Firstly I made a dark background using masking technique to create full Moon in the night sky. Secondly I stamped, cut and colored the images. They were made from 4 layouts to get a 3D effect. I added a snow on the branch using Picked Fence Distress Stickles and applied Glossy Accents to the owl's eyes and beak. 

I also join my card into the SSS Wednesday Challenge Die Crazy.


I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card..Merry Christmas to you! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...this is such an adorable and cute card. I love how the background looks. Hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥