Step by step instructions:
1. Make a card for every month/ Free Printable Calendar
2. Print a document/Watercolor Pad 300 g/m2
3. Cut the monthly cards - size 9.5 x 8 cm/Paper Trimmer
4. Stamp and colour cards/various stamp sets from LF, DIPs and AIPs from Ranger, water brushes
5. Put cards into the wooden stand.
Detailed photos of my first desk calendars. I mixed the stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.
I'm having a great day today and I hope you're too. Our postman delivered two envelopes to me. The first one with wooden stands from my friend and the second one with a cute stamp set from Clearly Besotted. I'm going to make another desk calendar for my son using this sweet stamp set. I'll post it soon.