1. Cut the bases of place cards/stitched rectangle die set
2. Stamp the wooden BGs and blend edges of the bases/Woodgrain Backdrops Stamp Set, Brushed Corduroy DIP and Blending Tool
3. Score and bend the bases in the middle of their length/Scoring Board
4. Cut the bottom parts of bases/the smallest size of stitched rectangle die set
5. Cut stitched leaves and pumpkins/Stitched Leaves Die Set, So Thankful Die Set and So Thankful Stamp Set
6. Stamp, blend and colour pumpkins and blend leaves/Jet Black AIP, Pumice Stone DIP and crayons, Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries DIPs.
7. Cut the black boards and blend their edges/Paper Trimmer, Black Soot DIP and Blending Tool
8. Stamp and Highlight names/Milo's ABCs, Wedding Dress IP, White Gel Pen
9. Complete place cards.
I join my autumn place cards into the Friday Mashup Challenge #227 It's Fall Y'all!
I hope my project will inspire somebody and instructions can be helpful.