Friday, November 14, 2014

American Crafts - Attendant

Hello!!! I have just finished a t-shirt for my son, using the white t-shirt, "Attendant" stamp from American Crafts, Journal Letters stamps from Hero Arts and various Archival Inks from Ranger.



Firstly I ironed the t-shirt and put a plastic pad into it to preserve a back of t-shirt. Then I created the photos and letters on it, using a camera stamp from the "Attendant" stamp set, letters from the Journal Letters stamp set and four various Archival Inks: Venetian Orange, Vermillion, Leaf Green and Hydrangea. The t-shirt was ironed again to fix the picture. 

I hope my son will be pleased. 
Thanks for stopping.
Hugs Jenna


S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: White cotton t-shirt.
Stamps: American Crafts: Attendant; Hero Arts: Journal Letters.
Inks: Archival Ink: Venetian Orange, Vermillion, Leaf Green and Hydrangea.
Tools: Plastic Pad and Iron.

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable project!! Love the colors and I'm sure your son will be happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥