Thursday, June 12, 2014

Avery Elle - What's Up

Hello Everybody!!! Today I have finished two cards with giraffes, using the What's Up stamp set from Avery Elle. One of them is for the sister of my friend. She is a big lover of giraffes. :-) But I love giraffes very much too, because they are so elegant, noble, beautiful, ...

Here is the first giraffe card, using What's Up stamp set from Avery Elle and Speech Bubble Border Die from Lawn Fawn. I coloured them by Scattered Straw and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks.



I used the same stamp set for my second giraffe card. Giraffes was coloured by Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap and Spun Sugar Distress Inks in this case.



Thanks for stopping.
Hugs Jenna

S u p p l i e s:
Surfaces: Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Paper; Bazzill Basic Paper Coconut Paper; Studio Calico Abroad Col. Paper Pack; Kraft and White card bases.
Stamps: Avery Elle What's Up.
Dies: Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border.
Inks: Distress Ink: Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar and Frayed Burlap; Staz On: Jet Black.
Tools: Fiskars Paper TrimmerScissors; Martha Stewart Circle Cutter; Darice embossing folder Stripe Bgr.
Embellishments: American Crafts ribbon; Craftworks Card Candi Giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥