Monday, May 12, 2014

Lawn Fawn - Dad's Day

Hello everyone! Here is my card, using three different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn: Dad's DayFanciful Frames and Interlocking Backdrops.





The first I made the silver hanger from paper clip. Then I put my prepared ties on it. I stamped the frame on the adhesive cork and cut it. Then I added the frame with hanger on the wood backgroud with small brick. I decoreted the bottom of the card, using washi tapes and decorative brad.



Have a nice Monday.
Jenna


Supplies: 
Surfaces: Lawn Fawn Jump 4 Jou; Fancy Pants Blissful Col.; DCWV The Adhesive Cork. 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Dad's Day, Fanciful Frames and Interlocking Backdrops.
Ink: Distress Ink: Black Soot, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy and Stormy Sky, Distress Paint: Picked Fence.
Glue: Woodware: Double-side tape; Stick It 3D Transparent Dots.
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer; We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile; scissors and cutters. 
Embellishments: Teresa Collins He Said washi tapes; Carta Bella Christmas Day brads.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Jenna! I love the fun and unique design. So glad I found your blog, your projects using Lawn Fawn products are so inspiring! I have pinned a few of your projects to our Lawn Fawn Pinterest boards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love it!! The ties on the hanger look so cool!

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥