Monday, December 19, 2016

Clearly Besotted - Bookworm Stamp Set

Hello everyone!!! Today I'm here with a short post. I made a few bookmarks - the white one is for my friend Gábi for her B-day and the black ones are for my son and husband. I bought books as a present for them and I'm sure the bookmark is an essential part of the book present. :-)

The bookmarks were made from two layers - the first one from heavyweight cardstock and the second one from vellum. I made a letter BGR on the paper layer using my new letter stencil from MFT and white or grey and black colours. I added a bookworm and a tab with name on the vellum layer and strings. I combined stencilling, blending, stamping and colouring techniques.




I wish you a FAB day.
Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥