Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Creative Moments 89 - Rabbit Eggs

Hello Everyone!!! I'm so happy to share my news with you that I'm a new Design Team Member of Creative Moments. Of course, I'm very thrilled and proud. 


The theme for this challenge is Spring Has Sprung and I decided to use Rabbit Eggs digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps who is our sponsor for this week. I made a card with this fun digi image using colouring and blending techniques. 



I hope you also join your projects into the Creative Moments Challenge this week.

I also join my project into the challenges:


Have a FAB day!
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I adore the image, it is so much fun. It is a very simple design but it looks great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and such lovely fresh, spring colours. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥