Monday, June 8, 2015

Paper Smooches - Wicked Nauticool

Hello, hello, hello, ...! I have had a masculine card set for you today! used the Wicked Nauticool stamp set and coordinating dies for this project, both from Paper Smooches.



Firstly I cut and scored white base of the card. Then I cut squares from corrugated board using Pierced Square Die from MFT Stamps and removed one layer of the squeres. I cut and colored the yacht, lifesaver and anchor and added the Glossy Accents to get a 3D effect. When the medium was dried, I started the completion of the cards and added various sentiments. And here you can see the detailed photos.





I also added my set into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Make It Masculine.



I wish you an amazing day!
Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are wonderful, Jenna! Your cards catched my eye ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!! Love the designs!! Wonderful!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥