Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Clearly Besotted - Dino Mite

Hello Everyone!!! I would like to share my last projects with you. I'm very happy because I received a yellow envelope from Clearly Besotted two weeks ago and found my new stamps and coordinate dies inside. Woooow!!! 



Well, I chose Dino Mite stamps and coordinate dies for my projects. The first card I made for my son for his name day. And here is my one layer card for him.


The dinos were colored by various distress inks and detailer water brush. The background was made using Judikins Flagstone Stencil and Vendy Wecchi White Embossing Paste. The white embossing paste was mixed with Pumice Stone Distress Spray Stain before its spreading on the stencil

And here you can see the tag for the gift paper bag.


We all wish you a perfect name day, Timi!!! We  you our SONSHINE!!! 

The second project with this Dino Mite stamps and coordinate dies is for Alex for his birthday. I chose one layer card again and added a bottle tag in a similar design. 



Happy Birthday, Alex!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a perfect day!!!!
Hugs





2 comments:

  1. These are way too cute! I also love that Judikins Flagstone Stencil on the first card. Such a perfect pairing! Isn't it always exciting to play with new goodies? Can't wait to see what you'll do with the other two sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Ka! Thank you! Have a perfect day! Hugs, Jenna

      Delete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥