Monday, January 5, 2015

Hero Arts - Sketchbook Letters & Notebook Essentials

Hello Everyone!!! I have just finished the second t-shirt for my son, using the white t-shirt, stamp sets Sketchbook Letters and Notebook Essentials, both from Hero Arts and various Archival Inks from Ranger.


Firstly I ironed the t-shirt and put a plastic pad into it to preserve a back of t-shirt. Then I created the pictures using various Archival Inks: Saffron, Carnation Red, Aquamarine, Cornflower Blue and Watering Can. The t-shirt was ironed again to fix the picture. And here is detailed photo.



I'm very happy that my son likes it. 
Hugs Jenna


S u p p l i e s :
Surfaces: White cotton t-shirt.
Stamps: Hero Arts: Sketchbook Letters and Notebook Essentials.
Inks: Archival Ink: Saffron, Carnation Red, Aquamarine, Cornflower Blue and Watering Can.
Tools: Plastic Pad and Iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥